Friday, April 12, 2013

Bell's Palsy


An update on My wonderful Husband
On New Years Eve my in laws were over and we were 
enjoying their company when Jamison's left side 
of his face started to drupe down.
He was loosing movement in it.
We were terrified!
For those of you that know Jamison
it took a while for me to convince him that we needed to 
go to the hospital... (I thought he was having a stroke!)
We compromised that if it was still there the next day
we would go.
After a night of no sleep for me
it was worse in the morning.
He was diagnosed with Bell's Palsy
well four months have gone by and he is starting 
to get movement back!
I am so pleased! 
No matter what he looks like I will always love him
but for his sake it couldn't have come at a better time:)
Love you my dear!!
This is his two faced picture, the only good picture I have of it.
the left side of his face is paralyzed so there is no movement at all 
in this picture:( 
He now has movement about two inches over!
yeah!! 
 

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

So glad he is doing better!