Friday, October 11, 2013

September 28 2013


I don't have many words to explain this day...
Beautiful, emotional, spiritual, 
and I will add overwhelming too because I would be 
lying if I didn't;)

September 28th my family went threw the Manti temple and were sealed for all eternity

It was a day I will NEVER forget
First my brother flew from Georgia and surprised me, Jamison
and my mom.
The celestial room was filled my whole family!
We were told to try and look at the sealer at least a couple times
but I was so caught up in the eyes of my husband that don't think I looked 
up once:)
Then my boys walked in
All in white
They were perfect angels
I cry even just thinking about it
It brings such joy to my heart to know that I will be with this man and my boys for 
all eternity now!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day:) 






And meet baby Austin:) 
We are expecting him the first week of January
and couldn't be more thrilled to add another 
boy to our family!

2 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

CONGRATS!!! How amazing. So happy for you guys! And congrats on another boy! Wow. Best wishes!

Unknown said...

I'm so very happy for your family! It must have been an incredible experience! I'll be in Utah for most of January, so hopefully I'll be able to meet your new baby before I leave!